Misty Copsey 9-17-1992




Misty's was last seen in the evening walking home from the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Misty missed her bus home and has not been seen since. She has a mole under her right eye and a scar under her right knee. She was last seen wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, baggy light blue jeans, and brown suede shoes.

I came across Misty's case today while I was reading the news. I knew I had to put up a reading on her something about Misty really grabbed at my heart, as a mom. I thought of her family and what it must be like for them to wonder about her for all these years. I have not read anything about this case and didn't read the article on her so that my reading is not influenced by things in the Media. Keeping an open mind is so important and it is really hard to do that if you know too much about the case you read on.

I know she went to the fair, missed the bus she meant to take home, then she was not seen or heard from again. My first instinct is to freak about stranger danger stuff. I immediately thought surely some psycho grabbed this poor girl and we will never know what occurred that night. I am trying to keep my own thoughts to my self though and just read what the chart says.

When I look at this chart it seems to tell a totally different story about the events surrounding Misty's disappearance, no psycho stranger danger happening from what I can see. I am not so sure that a stranger picked up Misty, or that she was ever on the way home even. I think she left with some one in the group that she came with. I think a male that was with her that night was an extremely deranged person, and he murdered her. I think there are other people (probably his own relatives) that know what he did. I think they were drinking and he used that as an excuse.

In cases like this the Moon tells us a lot about what happened. We find it in the first house, in the sign of Gemini in the chart.  It scores low in strength, and is conjunct the fixed star Haydes (negative and malefic) and conjunct the part of violence showing us that she was harmed some where she felt very comfy at, yet she had likely been experiencing tension with this person most the day.

The moon in the first house of Gemini shows fluctuations, the desperate need for media coverage in this situation stands out with this placement. The moon rules anything connected with Liquids. Because we find the moon in the first house (Misty's house) it might be safe to consider the possibility of her drinking that night at that point, or being drugged with out her knowledge. In the sign of Gemini it would show her traveling for short distances in the local area. Gemini rules communication, neighbors, siblings, busy body chatter, and transportation, the moon rules water fluids, women, fugitives, and so forth. I think these kids planned the bus being missed, or that she was pressured to miss the bus.

This moon in the sign of Gemini in the first house makes it possible that she could be in a car, or container in the water or a river sadly, how ever we have to remember that it is only a possibility. It could also be showing an issue with her missing the bus as we do know that happened. How ever I don't think she missed the bus by accident some one convinced her to, or caused her to do it. It was a plan and she was part of it I think, and this is where the part of treachery comes in. Some one at the fair with her that was a male (possibly a neighbor too as we saw earlier) is responsible for what occurred.

The third, fourth, and fifth houses are all important in this chart because they are ruled by the luminaries or the sun and the moon. The path of fortune is in the fifth house conjunct the part of treachery. Showing that the treachery occurred while she was still with a potential romantic interest at the fair (amusement parks are ruled by the sign of Leo and the 5th house). The sun and the moon are both peregrine and moving slowly showing us this case is going to go SLOW and may not be solved soon.

The moon rules the third house of neighbors and in the third house we find that the planet mars and the south node are stationed. Both being in the third would indicate that she had serious issues with a male neighbor, this is an argumentative male with a hot temper.  With the Sun squaring Mars (Mars is the perpetrator of this crime) we can be sure that there was much tension with Males that night at the fair. The person may be or may have been from her neighborhood, and I don't believe that the person is a stranger. He might have possibly gone in to the military or wanted to when he was younger.

When I look at Misty's ruling planets and their aspects I can see she was coming into her own and growing into a young women her parents trusted and loved. They appear to be supportive parents trying to help her become the responsible young lady she should have been able to be. I don't have any suspicion of them or of her running away on her own accord.

This situation that occurred and resulted in the disappearance of Misty had a lot to do with events that happened in the past. I am not sure if she dated a boy with ties to her own brother or that lived in the neighborhood she lived in. He would possibly have mental problems and maybe ties to arson problems or tendencies. Likely some military connection is tied to him.

I think there is a tie to alcohol and that boy that night. Tempers Flared and arguments ensued, Misty may be the one who started this argument, this was a very vulnerable time for Misty. It is possible that the relationship between these two was a secret or highly confidential. I think she got drunk, loud, mouthy, and sick. This made him angry and he killed her.

Any odd or unusual feelings about people, dreams, strange feelings about places should be paid attention. If she mentioned any strange occurrences in her dreams about people or places, if her family, or any one investigating the case had any dreams those are really important. Don't brush them aside as coincidence, because they aren't. Something may have occurred in 2002 as far as dream contact, evidence being found. Re examine the information if so, it is likely important. Did any thing happen in that time frame?

Misty went missing Yesterday 20 years ago. May she and her family be at peace, my prayers are with them.



Comments

  1. Thanks for her reading, I remember her case from the beginning and it is so sad that she hasn't been found. Hopefully the police has new leads to follow soon to bring closure to her family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment