Isabel Celis Disappearance

I recently heard someone mention the disappearance of this child and ask me my thoughts on the situation and or if I had done a reading on the case. I have not heard of this case and have not done a reading as of yet, but I am going to do one since my friend asked me to. You may think "Does this lady live under a rock?", and you know I might as well b/c school keeps me so busy. I have to read so much because of school that I hate reading in my spare time any more, and I just don't have the time for television. I had to learn a little back ground for this case to figure out the time of police response and date that the situation occurred on so I could draw a chart up. All I gathered was that her father called the police because Isabel was missing, and now the father seems to be under some scrutiny from the police or public.


When a chart is ruled by a fixed cross it indicates that the case will move very slowly, if it moves at all. It could take a very long time to find any closure here and or solve this case. If it is ever solved, which I do believe one day it will be. Sadly the end will likely not be positive news. With Izzy's sixth house ruler in the fourth house, I feel discouraged for her well being. Mars is negative in nature and is the planet of injury, fires, and penetration. mars is often active in charts where fires, falls, murders, fighting and so forth occur. Seeing it in her 4th house of the home, father, the body makes me think she was physically harmed.

The fourth house rules the father, house, or home, and the body of the child as stated earlier. It is likely she has been injured physically by the time police are there and responding to her family's calls. It would seem by the time 12:30 pm comes around that day she is likely gone from this world. With her 8th house ruler Saturn in the sixth house of health it is again indicating that she is not with us anymore, and was hurt. Saturn is also in via combust, hinting again at more fires and hot stuff. The most telling aspect as far as Izzy goes is the opposition of Saturn and the moon her ruling planet. It alerts us that things are not going to turn out well. Often this will indicate domestic issues or an unhappy home environment. It can even signal harsh punishment that is in all reality not discipline but abuse or neglect instead.

Of course this aspect can mean many other things too such as lawsuits and how they may play some role in this whole sad mess. I would be curious if there was any legal issues or legal system activity with this family. There are many things in the chart that show this is likely some type of crime committed for retribution or revenge. This has so much to do with the past and nothing to do with random criminal activity. This family and child were targeted for some reason. I believe that reason is that some one is very angry about something they did; disgruntled family members and any one else that may have legal dealings with this family could be very key in this case. If there were any home improvement issues that could be worth looking into also. All vehicles should be seized and examined, also all financial dealings, and legal history.

With the moon in the 11th house in opposition with 5th house Saturn, I would also wonder if any one had ties to any gangs b/c gangs and human trafficking go hand in hand with these houses and are often active in situations where they are involved in any disappearances. Isabel's father has been under quite a bit of public scrutiny, and it is not a secret that people are suspicious of him. That was the main question this friend of mine wanted to be answered. I will do my best to answer that question, I hate it though and always feel absolutely awful about saying when parents are guilty. With the Sun and Saturn in opposition, we can see that her dad some how didn't live up to his responsibilities in the past. What ever those responsibilities were he dropped the ball and now he has to deal with it. His past has come back to haunt him and it demands payment or retribution - the child.

That is a very high price to pay, she is valuable and loved by her family (dad) and that is why she was taken. Some times this can show an abusive parent but due to the other things in this chart I don't feel that is really the case and although I must admit it is possible it seems more likely some one angry with him took Isabella, and killed her after abusing her. I believe that she was gone by 12:30 that day. She is likely in some form of container or safe. Up high toward the ceiling, or roof and probably near some thing warm. I wish I could say that things were positive in appearance for this beautiful little angel. What I can say though is that this child's father will never give up on looking for her and trying to solve this case. One day it seems very likely he and Isabel's mom will solve this with out the help of law enforcement. They will eventually make some kind of new changes to the system as Megan's parents did with Megan's law and the way Amber's parents did with the Amber Alert system.













Comments