Cody Haynes Last seen 9-12-2004






http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/haynes_richard.html

In September of 2004 when Cody went missing I had a brand new baby boy. Cody went missing in Washington State with in a month of my son Thorin's birth. Thorin was up all night long screaming for months, and I was up all night with him watching the news and catching as much shut eye as possible (not a lot though). 

I followed this story closely, and right off the bat something about the story seemed fishy to me. There were just so many things that sent red flags up. I look at this kid's face and can see he was a special, intelligent kid with his own agenda, that thought critically and independently. I bet he was full of questions especially for authority figures. I always will remember Cody and hold out hope that one day he will be found and I hope he will be alive. Silly right? I know, but hey look at Elizabeth Smart.

As a mother it was impossible for me to not want answers to the mystery surrounding Cody's disappearance, unfortunately there were never any answers. As a matter of fact it didn't even seem like any questions were being asked. Years have passed and still this is at a complete stand still. I can only imagine what that is like for the people who love this child, and how terrible it must be for them to be sitting there waiting in what must be some earth bound purgatory to find out where Cody is.
 My own son who was a one month old at the time of Cody's disappearance is eight years old and in 3rd grade now. There are some claims that the investigation was bungled right off the bat, and not taken seriously. 

From what I have learned through on line research all the information points into one direction but there are no solid leads or evidence other than the worst cover up story I have ever heard in my whole life. 

Hopefully one day sooner, rather than later some one will care enough to help Cody's family find him. He is surely missed by his mother, sisters, and family. I urge any readers to also view the info from the Charley project and read up on the situation, search for any petitions in regards to little Cody and sign them. It is high time that he is found and people start caring enough to demand answers as to what happened to Cody. This family will never have a moments peace with out knowing where Cody is.






I pulled up this chart for 4:30pm September twelfth 2004 as that is the time Cody's step mother and father say that they relised he was missing from home. According to Cody's step mother (who has about three different names ranging from Maria to Marla) the last time she really actually saw Cody was around 12am after they argued about her wanting him to do the dishes. When he refused she made him sit at the table for four hours, then sent him to bed for the evening in his room.

Around 4 or 5pm she says she went to check on Cody and realized that he was missing. Apparently this kid must not have used the bathroom? Guess he didn't eat much, no breakfast, or snack? If he was that out of control and undisciplined as his step mother has claimed I would imagine that he would have ate and used the restroom regardless of Marla or Maria or what ever thought about it. His step mom didn't think it was weird that he didn't come out of his room until 4pm -5pm? As a mom of three I find that extremely strange, every one pees in the morning and gets hungry at some point before 5pm don't they?

When Capricorn the sign of discipline, responsibility, and hardship is the first sign to rise on the AC or 1st house It makes me concerned, really concerned. Especially when we are talking about a missing kid that was "punished" and then "disappeared" afterward in to thin air for 8 years.
Mars the planet that rules the tenth house of this chart is combust and so is Jupiter in the 8th house of Virgo. The word combust is fancy talk for traveling closely behind the sun. You can see Mars (the step mom) is right in the heart of the sun this is virtually strengthening the planet or hiding it and covering up the mess it made.

 With Mercury the conjunct and ruling the 8th house cusp of death in this chart in a strong opposition with Cody's Almuten or secondary ruling planet Uranus (which is sitting in some very critical degrees). I have a feeling this could very well show he was harmed or being abused then was killed or rid of by the person who should have been caring for his well being (mars). This person had an explosive temper and appears to have possibly singled Cody out to abuse from his other siblings and found him very irritating.

It would be entirely possible that there were some drug or alcohol issues or drug sales in this home. This person (mars who would represent his step mom by ruling the tenth house, or siblings and aunts, uncles, vehicles by ruling the third) was very critical of Cody, controlling and always trying to exert some type of dominance over him, and likely was mentally ill. Some kind of illegal or secretive activity happening in the home that led to dirty money or income on the part of the father and step mom was possible at the time due to a couple of the fixed stars being conjunct with other planets and parts indicating such occurrences.

On the positive side of things Fomalhaut the fixed star and Uranus Cody's almuten are in conjunction. This star belongs to the Angel Gabriel who watches the south and rules the element of water I believe. It is said to be a very benefic and fortunate star. I hope luck is on his side and some where out there he is ok.

Saturn Cody's other ruling planet is also in a water sign - Cancer, I would personally think it might be beneficial to be checking any bodies of water, hydro electric dams (Aquarius and Uranus), and so on to the south of the home or area Cody was residing in for clues as to discarded objects such as weapons, dead cars or containers, belongings, and so forth that may lead us to Cody's whereabouts.

Due to the lack of a set time as to when Cody's disappearance really occurred (that is like a 18 hour window of time where nobody knows what the kid was doing) I am also doing a chart on midnight for the twelfth. I do believe that there is some thing to that time when he was sent to his room and I have never pulled up a chart on Cody using midnight to see if I could garner further info. Due to the fact I just realized today is the official 8 year mark sense his disappearance (weird coincidence that I ended up putting up his reading today, I swear I had no idea) Cody will be getting the midnight chart reading put up on here too. The chart for the midnight drawing is directly below this.

At the time of this chart's drawing the moon is at a conjunction with a negative fixed star and the moon rules the first house making it Cody's ruler. The degree is basically called "one's own worst enemy".  This will usually show the person doing something to push their luck, usually due to a lack of fear. I have this conjunct my natal mars in my birth chart, courage is not always a gift for those of us with this conjunction folks ;) I hope Cody at least broke one of this woman's fingers or broke out one of her teeth when she hurt him. I would like to think he did, and that is likely what the conjunction means. Because I doubt he walked away.

Saturn also is stationed in the first house in detriment in the sign of Cancer, yet ruling the seventh which actually means that the astrologer (yeah me) is afflicted and that I should not read the chart. I am not going to lie I have my own opinions about what probably happened that night, and I have followed this little boy's case for a long time 8 years. How ever I must stress that in this chart Cody appears to have passed away all ready at the hands of the step mom, or some female authority figure before she says she sent him to his room at midnight.

I say this because death is ruled by the 8th house, and the ruling planet is Saturn for this chart, and we are finding it in the first house which represents Cody, again in a water sign. It is very plausible according to this chart that by quarter after 10 pm Cody had already been harmed and that harm is what led up to his death. If you look at the moons aspectarian chart you can see Uranus conjunct the cusp of the tenth house in opposition with the moon (Cody)  showing that at about that time there was some serious craziness ensuing at the house between Cody and his step mom or some female motherly authority figure. The fighting likely started around 8:30pm, and the abuse continued on for under 4 hours.

Now the 4th house rules the father, grave, and the home and we can see that in the 4th house the sixth house ruler of health Mars is stationed in a conjunction with the sun the third house ruler of siblings, transportation, and short trips. It shows that Cody is in poor health and weakens at that time due to Mars being under the rays of the sun.

The chart should be looked at like a picture and basically to me this shows the step mom (Jupiter the ruling planet of tenth house Pisces), the sisters (represented by the sun the ruler of third house of siblings leo), both at the house at about 11:59pm on Sept 11th, with Cody in extremely poor physical condition or poor health (Mars).

Now another way we could look at this situation in the house is to look at the 11th house ruled by Aries. Mars Rules Both Scorpio and Aries. Aries rules the 11th house of the chart indicating that there may have been a family friend, or religious group member there that was affiliated with the step mother, Cody, or sisters at the time Cody had been sent to his room or even before in that house with them.

If you look at the wheel almost all the planets are under the horizon indicating that this is a crime that might forever be unsolved as it has been so well kept secret from every one what really occurred that night.




Comments

  1. Thank you for your help, and for caring about Cody. Here are links to his family's page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/JusticeForCodyHaynes
    Twitter

    The Petition:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-answers-for-justice-for-richard-cody-haynes-arrest-marla-harding-and-richard-haynes-sr#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just seen this.. I have been thinking of trying to get the 911 tapes, I already have the form. I just don't think they will give it to us!! I will try today and let you know!! Thanks again!!! ~Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Law Enforcement has been of NO HELP we are having to do our own investigation.. We found there was a $5,000 reward for Cody that no one ever made public.. His mother has put her personal phone # out and she has been getting tips. We have two locations feel strongly Cody may be at. But I'm not sure how much detail you are wanting.
    We have tried every news station, Nancy Grace, Dr. Phill anyone we could think of. America's Most wanted asked to do another show on Cody but Our Law Enforcement has to be willing to work with them and they are not :/ ~desireedjb@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that his mom has been receiving tips, but don't understand why police are making his mother solve the case. Not fair, and why hide the reward? You can email me any details you want. All I care about is getting him found, where ever he is. In my mind it most likely would be between home and where ever the dad went to get car parts. I want to see the responsible people behind bars. I am not sure how far away from Bellingham the locations are but I am willing to go look if they are near. Maybe we need a PI? Any one offering their services at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They won't give me reports. We have a video we got from the news station I want you to hear. I follow statement analysis too!! https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForRCodyHaynes/videos/vb.212079335499253/971432366230609/?type=2&theater

    ReplyDelete
  6. is one of the comments Richard Haynes has made,,,
    when Asked if it was possible that his son was dead, Haynes quickly responded. “Oh, no, not a chance. He’s not dead. He’s not dead.”
    he is lying IMO what do you think
    Desiree Bougher
    He then walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IMO you are spot on. If only we could have stopped it. We do our best to get answers but without finding Cody we have nothing. We are very interested in anything you can add to this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment